If your question is not answered here, please email support@SavvyTours.com. We answer emails really fast around here.
- What is SavvyTours?
- Can anyone join SavvyTours?
- Is it really free?
- How do Photographers use SavvyTours?
- Can I watch a Demo Video?
- As a photographer, can I create virtual tours for agents that don’t have a SavvyTours account?
- When I create a tour for agents that don't already have their own SavvyTours account, how do they get the password?
- How do Sellers use SavvyTours?
- How do Buyers use SavvyTours?
- Can I have one account for my whole office?
- What is the white label service?
- Why would I renew a virtual tour that has SOLD?
- How many tours can I have?
- How many pictures can I upload?
- Is there a file size limit on pictures?
- What is the min or max photo size that I should upload?
- How do I upload my tour to Realtor.com?
- How do I remove all branding from my tours?
What is SavvyTours?
SavvyTours is a place where agents can create their own virtual tours, or find a photographer that takes care of everything for them.
Can anyone join SavvyTours?
If you have real estate to sell or rent, or if you’re a photographer (or videographer) that serves the real estate industry, your in.
Is it really free?
YES. Because we believe SavvyTours is the most powerful marketing tool available, we offer the first year free, to prove it to you. The first year is free, and then it’s $10/year if you want to keep a tour active. If you have more than 10 tours to keep active, you can buy the unlimited plan for only $100/yr. So, you can have dozens (hundreds) of tours renewed annually for only $100.
How do Photographers use SavvyTours?
Photographers use SavvyTours to grow their business. Here’s how it works…
- Agents and their sellers see Savvy Tours on the MLS and other IDX websites and want one for their listing.
- Agents search SavvyTours to find and select a photographer.
- Photographers with the most tours get the most exposure.
- Photographers use SavvyTours to create virtual tours for their clients.
- Photographers use SavvyTours to deliver their photos (print & web).
Can I watch a Demo Video?
That’s a great idea. Check out this 11 minute video overview of the SavvyTours system – demonstrating account set up, creating a virtual tour, selecting a photographer, and many of the great features that come with each account.
As a photographer, can I create virtual tours for agents that don’t have a SavvyTours account?
No. Each virtual tour must be assigned to a SavvyTours User. So, here’s what you do…
- Have your agents create an account or you can create accounts for each of your clients.
- You can also email your client data (Name & Email) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create accounts for each of your clients.
- Agents can establish their public profile with photo, logo and contact info, or you can do that for them.
- Agents can create new tours and assign the photography to you, or you can create the tour and assign it to them.
- Photographers receive an email whenever an agent requests a photo-shoot.
When I create a tour for agents that don't already have their own SavvyTours account, how do they get the password?
When you create a tour for an agent that does not already have a SavvyTours account, you can quickly create an account for them. After entering the agent’s name and email information, an account will be created in their name and you will be added as a trusted partner. This allows you to create tours for your clients without them having to do anything. When the agent is ready to login and utilize their account for the first time, they will need to use the password reset tool at http://admin.savvytours.com/password_resets/new, to get started.
Typically, when agents go to the login page and discover that they don’t know their login info, they intuitively follow this process, and the problem is solved. But should they need some guidance, just tell them to use their email address to reset the password.
How do Sellers use SavvyTours?
Sellers love virtual tours – especially when they have one of their own home. Sellers search SavvyTours to find agents that deliver great photos and videos. If you’re a real estate agent, SavvyTours is the place to promote yourself and your listings.
How do Buyers use SavvyTours?
Buyers like to view homes with lots of pictures and videos, so buyers are often surfing out website for new listings in their area.
Can I have one account for my whole office?
Individual Accounts are designed for individual agents. However, offices and corporate accounts can take advantage of our white label service… We’ll provide you with your own SavvyTours Virtual Tour website, but with Your Logo & Color Scheme, and Just Your Agents and Listings. The site is entirely self-managed – agents create their own accounts and create their own virtual tours. Agents can select a photographer to work with, or provide their own photos and videos.
What is the white label service?
White label means that we can provide you with your own SavvyTours Virtual Tour website, but with Your Logo & Color Scheme, and Just Your Agents and Listings. It looks and functions just like SavvyTours does. The site is entirely self-managed – agents create their own accounts and create their own virtual tours, and even shop local photographers. Learn More
Why would I renew a virtual tour that has SOLD?
The Agent Gallery Page and Listing Map are powerful tools to show prospective clients what you do to sell a home. These features establish you as an area expert – giving them confidence in what they can expect when they call you. Not only does it show prospects that you’re one of the top 20% of agents that understand the value of a virtual tour, but they also get to see how you represent your sellers with quality photos (and videos).
How many tours can I have?
As many as you want.
How many pictures can I upload?
You can upload 100 pictures, but you probably don’t wan to? Our case studies have shown that 30-50 pictures is ideal, depending on size and amenities.
Is there a file size limit on pictures?
Yes, Photos bigger than 10MB will not upload and it could halt the photo upload process.
What is the min or max photo size that I should upload?
In full screen our virtual tours display your photos 1100 pixels long. If you upload a picture that is bigger than that, SavvyTours will automatically resize the photo as needed. But if you upload a picture that is smaller than 1100 pixels long, you may see black margins around your image, as it’s too small to fill the space provided.
How do I upload my tour to Realtor.com?
Click Here for our 26 sec video demonstration. It’s easy! ;-)
How do I remove all branding from my tours?
If you’re MLS doesn’t even allow the virtual tour company to brand their own virtual tours, you can remove the SavvyTours logo from the top of your virtual tours by doing the following…
1) Login to your account
2) Click “Edit Your Public Profile”
3) Click the Box that says “Remove all branding” (Located near bottom right).
Without Any Branding